A National Meteorological Service
• Benefit from a global and integrated solution that will allow you managing your meteorological dataflow from observation to service delivery to your end-users.
• Rely on state-of-the-art information systems and all related support services.
• Find a service provider that will help you comply with all WMO's recommendations.
• Set up or strengthen your public weather services and early warning services capabilities.
• Establish a long-term relationship with a partner that will be able to assist you on technical issues but also on administrative, organizational or marketing aspects thus participating to reinforce your own service capacity.
• MFI has a unique positioning of global turnkey project integrator: from observation to Public Weather Service we assist you in all the phases of your project and make sure that it is carried out in an integrated way.
• Thanks to Météo-France's full range of expertise, MFI is able to bring you any specific meteorological know-how, in any specific field, including Météo-France's unique expertise in the field of PWS and EWS.
• An exhaustive information system offer that will cover all you operational needs (forecasting, telecommunication, climatology, PWS) and that relies on the latest technologies. It also presents the advantage of being daily operated by Météo-France, one of the most advanced meteorological services in the world.
• WIS, PWS, GFCS... all these acronyms are part of MFI's daily vocabulary and we will assist you making them part of yours too.
• A multi-skill staff able to tackle all the aspects of your meteorological project and organize the necessary transfer of know-how to ensure that your organization is taking its expertise a level higher.